July 1, 2012

2012

Well officially halfway through 2012. July 1st...wow where has the year gone. I got a new job late last fall on the side and started working there in January. I am an education consultant for Smiths Medical and get to travel to hospitals and show nurses and staff how to use their product. A dream job seriously!!! My boss is amazing and so nice and encouraging. Really enjoying my 1-2 times a month getaways to do something different. 


This year Stephanie graduated from Mountain View High School and we moved her into her apartment in Athens where she will be going to Athens Tech for ultrasound. So proud of her!!! Josh is now the last one at home....poor guy! Crazy to think that he will be going to college next year. 


This year has been full of festivals, concerts, birthday parties, annual birthday trip to PCB, cookouts, and lots of time with family and friends. It has been a good year all in all. Looking forward to the next half of the year and all the fall/winter fun ahead after this crazy hot summer. Georgia hasn't seen the 100-106 temps in a while and wow is it hot!! 
Enjoy the summer and until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

pumpkin patch by shabbyblogs.com

Beach trip for 26th B'day

Beach trip for 26th B'day
Kristen, me, and Kayla

Northside Co-workers

Northside Co-workers

Village Grove Neighbors

Village Grove Neighbors
best neighbors ever

Best Days of My Life

Best Days of My Life
me with my nieces and nephew

Graduation

Graduation
Me and my bestie, Kristen

My siblings and me - Jenny, Joshua, Stephanie, and me